Miss Zahida Butt
Fully qualified doctor, graduated Aberdeen University, Scotland in 1985. Post graduate experience at the Royal Infirmary, Edingburgh, Scotland and the fellowship in eyelid plastic surgery, Royal Victorian Eye and Ear infirmary, Melbourne, Australia, 1985-1997.
NHS Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon and Oculoplastic Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, Norfolk since 1997.
Private practice priviledges at The Sandringham Hospital, King's Lynn since 1997 and also at the Fitzwilliam Hospital, Peterborough since 2007.
Established The Cosmetic Clinic, King's Lynn in 1999.
Specialises in Non-Surgical and Surgical cosmetic treatments.
Member / fellow of the following societies:
- BMA (British Medical Association)
- GMC (General Medical Union)
- MDU (Medical Defence Union)
- AAO (American Academy of Ophthalmology)
- FRCS (Fellowship of the Royal college of surgeons)
- FRCOphth (Fellowship of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists)
- BOPSS (British Oculoplastic Surgical Society)
- BACD (British Association of Cosmetic Doctors)
Bijan Beigi is a consultant Ophthalmic, Complex oculoplastic, reconstructive and Orbital surgeon in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. He is lead of Ophthalmology in the University of East Anglia. His private practice is based at Spire (BUPA) Hospital, Nowich and Harley Street, London. As well as performing cataract surgery and other general ophthalmic procedures such as correction of strabismus (squint), he has a special interest in treating watery eyes. He is a specialist in oculoplastics which involves treating patients whose eyelids & mid-face are in the wrong position, are disfigured and have tumours. He specialises in various techniques of eyelid reduction & sculpting . He is also an experienced mid-face cosmetic surgeon.
Memberships of Learned Societies
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow
- Member of the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ESOPRS)
- Associate member of American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Founder member of British Oculoplastic Society (BOPSS)
- Secretary to the East Anglia Oculoplastic & Lacrimal Group
- Associate member of the Higher Education Academy (formerly the Institute forLearning and Teaching in Higher Education)
- Member of Oxford Ophthalmological Congress
- Overseas Member of the Irish College of Ophthalmologists
Faculty member of:
- Lead of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, University of East Anglia
- Microsurgical Sub-Committee , The Royal College of Ophthalmologists UK
- Educational Committee; (College Tutor, College examiner) The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Ipswich Lacrimal Surgery symposium
- Visiting professor to Iranian Congress of Ophthalmology