Advanced Technique Microneedling
Derma FNS The Latest Revolutionary Microneedling Treatment at Norwich Cosmetic Clinic
We are pleased to offer our patients the latest revolutionary, in clinic, skin rejuvenation.
A Bit about the new Derma FNS Microneedling...
Fractional lasers create vertical channels into the skin maintaining the integrity of the skin surface, but stimulating dermal processes leading to skin tightening and remodelling.
Derma FNS™ uses multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin to create similar vertical channels which are designed to achieve the same effect, with minimal epidermal damage. It is thought that it is the greater density of channels that leads to enhanced results over dermal rollers.
Derma FNS™ uses vertical insertions to create thousands of tiny holes in the skin causing the release of serum growth factors which stimulate the breakdown of old fibrous collagen and stimulate new collagen and elastin development.
Derma FNS™ results are comparable in effect to ablative treatments such as Fraxel, IPL and Laser Resurfacing but at a fraction of the cost and with much less downtime and minimal damage to the integrity of the skin.
Advantages compared to dermal rollers
Better results – greater number of insertions
• Speed much faster, thousands of holes in seconds
• Shorter treatment times – can cut treatment time in half
• Adjustable needle depth so we can treat specific areas safely and effectively
• Less pain & faster recovery time than dermal rollers
• Easy to treat under the eyes, side of the nose and across the top lip
• Minimal side effects
• No cross infection
• Treats many skin issues
The Derma FNS™ works great for
Skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation
• Acne scars and wound healing
• Improving wrinkles and fine lines
• Minimising pore size
• Improving stretch marks
• Treating alopecia
Why Derma FNS™?
Minimised epidermal damage means less pain and erythema
• Easy to manoeuvre around all facial contours with the benefit of adjustable needle heights – this means the Derma FNS™ can reach areas that the dermal rollers cannot, such as around the nose and mouth
• Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue
• Create multiple insertions quickly